What does Dr. Emacs think of the GNU Manifesto?
P.S.: A bored acquaintance of mine ran The GNU Manifesto through
- You have your mind on unixs, it seems.
- What makes you believe a shell command interpreter is nearly
- Do you really think you might want to supply eventually
- Tell me about your mit.
- When did you first know that you must write gnu?
- Are you sure gnu will be compatible with unix?
in the GNU Humor Collection.
The joke on this page was obtained
from the FSF's
of the GNU Project.
The Free Software Foundation claims no copyrights on this joke.
Return to GNU's home page.
Please send FSF & GNU inquiries & questions to
There are also other ways to
contact the FSF.
Please send comments on these web pages to
send other questions to
Copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is
permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
8 Apr 2000 tower